James Gordon, Mark McCasland, and Mike Smith
History of EnerWest
Cattle drives once ruled this rustic stretch of the Chisholm trail, paving the way for early Pioneers to venture into the Western fringe of Indian Territory in the 1870’s, forming a crossroad that eventually became the town of Duncan, Oklahoma. Less than 40 years would pass before the town’s main commerce would evolve from cattle into oil. It was that industry, and the spirit of the people that built it, that would eventually give rise to EnerWest.
Established in 1991, EnerWest Trading Trading Co., L.C. began as a way to give Oklahoma independent producers much needed access to crude oil marketing and expanded services across Southern Oklahoma and North Texas. Located in Duncan, Oklahoma, EnerWest operates its own fleet of trucks and pipeline terminals with a skilled team of professional drivers and support staff. Customer satisfaction has grown EnerWest into one of the most sought after crude oil purchasers in the region.
EnerWest now operates eleven pipeline terminal stations and utilizes five non-operated stations, a combined storage capacity of over 40,000 Barrels. Pipeline access, combined with a dependable fleet of trucks allows EnerWest Trading Co. to meet, and exceed, customer demands faster and more efficiently than anyone in the region.